Sunday 3 September 2017

Paperbabe sketch challenge #55

The PAPERBABE STAMPS challenge is a sketch challenge this week, so if you pop over to kim's blog you will see what it is all about.
Here, I have used Paperbabe's Peaceful Flurries stamps, the Sparkle Bright sentiments stamps, and the herringbone stencil.
I am enjoying using my Paperbabe products, after winning the challenges twice now, I am getting quite a little Paperbabe products stash, if you use Kim's products in the challenge you get to win £20 worth of her stuff....so cooooool !!! and as the saying goes....You've to be in it to win it!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing Jane, not sure how I missed this one, but it's been a bit barmy my end for the past 2 weeks. I love those icey colours, textures and stitched edge. The Focal Snowflake is so pretty. This will make a fabulous card for someone this Christmas. Best wishes in The Challenge..
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete