Sunday 12 April 2020

Blossom With Time

Do artists blossom with time?...I certainly think so, when I look back at my style of crafting when I first started, it has definitely changed, I am still working on trying to be much looser, much freer, and less analytical, I'm not there yet,will I ever get there!!!,definitely not if I am always getting to a point where I dare not make another mark on it for fear of ruining it!!! heck...what do I have to fear...the piece will only go on the teetering mountain of previous stuff anyway!!LOL.
Anyway, enough of my mentality and on to this months challenge, in the garden. sorry guys for my overuse of this brilliant stencil yet again, but I love it, I love the random feel and the freeness that I was talking about, although I think this was more by chance than skill!!


1 comment:

  1. This one certainly does bloom Jane, how i've missed seeing your creations. Lovely how the those colours appear translucent allowing each colour to shine through and make their own mark. A stamp design I love so much and am still quite shocked it's not under my wing. You need to believe in yourself much more as you are one fantastic artist. So glad I got to see your post today, take good care of yourself (((Hugs))) Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete