Monday 21 May 2018

A Tribute To Tracy Scott

Have you seen the new set of stamps released at THE ARTISTIC STAMPER?... a collection of background stamps designed by the amazing Tracy Scott, her work is so inspiring, vivid, and alive,  so I have made a tag in homage to Tracy's kinda style....lots of vibrant colour, I used the dylusions paint, and I have used one of her new background stamps too, you will find all eight of them HERE, I have used the background 6, I love love love it, I also used the dragonflies from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES set, and the verse from the DRAGONFLY WORDS stamp. I hope you can join in the fun of this months background challenge, you can download your entry HERE.

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how I managed to miss this Jane, the boldness of those fabulous colours is enough to make me stop in my blogger feed tracks and jump right over. So glad I checked to see what you had been up too. Those background stamps are amazing, wish I had not seen them as i'm trying to save some craft pennies.
    You've really made that tag come to life.
    Wish I had time to enter some challenges but creative time is so short at the moment but it's so good to keep in contact and see all the lovely makes my creatives friends bring.
    Big Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete