Friday 6 October 2017

STEAMPUNKED

Hmmmmm.... steampunk is not really one of my strongest themes, but hey, that's what these challenges are for eh!!..to challenge yourself !!.. so I have joined in with this months  THE ARTISTIC STAMPER "steampunked"challenge.
The background started off as a cogs embossing folder print, where you put ink on an embossing folder then lay the paper on it to get a print of the design, but I didn't put it through the machine as I didn't want the paper embossed!!. It came out a bit rubbish, not too clear, so I got the TST steampunk mask and inked through it, then added a few paperartsy cogs stamps, the Artistic Stamper grid background stamp, then finally the carabelle studio Man and Bird stamp...oh and to finish off, the Indigoblu Quintessentially English stamp.
FRILLY and FUNKIE are also having a "show us your stamps" challenge, so I am entering it there too.

7 comments:

  1. He's a very dapper looking chap Jane and yes so very English :D Love your cogs and gears background. Good luck in the challenges you have entered & have a sweet weekend.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm so happy you decided to enter this into our 'Show Us Your Stamps' challenge at Frilly and Funkie, Jane! Your background is so creative and really shows off that stamped image! Thank you for sharing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this technique and it looks great on your card. You really worked the theme and I just love your images. We are so happy you joined my Use Your Stamps challenge at Frilly & Funkie. Big hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the rich colors and the images are very steampunk! Thanks for playing along with the frilly and funkie challenge "Show Us Your Stamps"!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for a fellow and the stamps used are perfect for Steampunk. Thanks for joining us at Frilly and Funkie.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete