Wednesday 4 February 2015

SDC181 ORANGES AND LEMONS

Yippeeeeeeee.....I am the Guest Designer for all of this month over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge. I just adore all of the Stampotique stamps so I was super proud when I was chosen. All of the other designers are super talented so.........no pressure there then !!!!!!!! LOL.
My first card for this weeks challenge which is hosted by Sue, is for the Oranges and Lemons challenge, which is to use citrus colors in your project, so I first went to the supermarket and bought some oranges and lemons!!!, cut them in half and did some fruit prints, dipping my cut up fruit in some dylusions squeezed orange and lemon zest spray ink, well, I just had a ball doing this, I loved how the prints came out, and I know I will be doing this sort of thing again, maybe with other fruit and veg, but I wanted my orange and lemons prints more defined and animated, so I went round them with my black fine tipped pen, and then drew in the segments, I then stamped the amazingly cute Daniel Torrents BURU image, cut him out, and had him sit on one of the oranges. I love how it turned out, and I hope you do too.


5 comments:

  1. Jane, you took Sue's "citrus" challenge oh-so-literally, and I absolutely love it! I didn't have to look far for the humor! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Jane! Love the quote you used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love that you took real oranges and lemons and made prints. So cool! This page is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome idea!! Really like your fruity background!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo incredibly awesome!!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete