Wednesday 21 January 2015

New Year New Stash!!

My oh my how the weeks fly by!! we are now two weeks into our monthly Hambo Hoedown challenge, and this months challenge is all about making any  kind of creation and incorporating  your newly acquired stash, if you are anything like me, I am always "acquiring" new stuff!!!!!  I don't know how my craft room hasn't dropped down into my kitchen yet!!!! Yikes!! and it doesn't help with internet shopping, it is all just too easy and readily available at the touch of a button,...good thing for me, bad thing for my credit card. So anyway, my newest bit of stash is the Memory Box Florina stencil, I just laid it on my cardstock and spritzed it with orange and yellow dylusions sprays and splattered with the lime green. I have added the cute little ROLLER BUNNY rubber stamp from Hambo Stamps  


No comments:

Post a Comment