Monday 11 August 2014

Bow Tie

This week over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge, Jackie is challenging us to add a bow or bows to your project. I must admit that I had a fabulous idea in my mind, but couldn't do anything as I was on my holidays, (just got back yesterday), then, lo and behold, someone else submitted a card with the very idea I had in mind, so that plan went out of the window!!! I was wracking my brains for another idea...pretty hard with my limited supply of Stampotique stamps.....That's gonna change tho!!! Anyway, while I was surfing the net while sat on the beautiful sea view balcony that my wonderful partner had booked for us...just 5 metres away from the beach, the sound of the waves gently breaking on the shore, I noticed that there was another wonderful stampotique stamp for sale on Ebay......Yayyyyyyyy!!! and guess what....I MADE SURE I WON IT!!!!! well...I couldn't wait to get home, and there it was, waiting for me on the doormat when I opened the door. So here he is, my most recent addition to my family, don't you just love him!! he is Bow Tie by Daniel Torrent. The image is already wearing a bow tie, but I made him a larger one with some black cardstock. I added him to my acrylic paint background, I love doing those also, and eagerly awaiting the arrival of my new Gelli plate. So.....now I have 4 Stampotique stamps to stroke. #LOVE.

7 comments:

  1. What a great quote you have used with bow tie!
    He is just the perfect stamp for this challenge!
    Thank you for joining us at the stampotique designers challenge this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree wholeheartedly with Jackie that "Bow Tie" is the perfect Stampotique image for this challenge!! In formal black'n'white, he is a stunner against all that color in your artsy background. Well done, Jane! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your bow tie on your Bow Tie character he looks amazing against that wonderful background and the sentiment goes perfectly :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvellous :)
    Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your background is AWESOME!! I have been inspired by them and actually visited the Tim Holtz aisle a time or two (or four) to grab some supplies - hopefully I can practice and get somewhere close to this - I LOVE it. And your cute image is great too!! I considered a Gelli Plate so you must let me know what you think after you have played...
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very creative, love the big black bow tie. Glad you were able to add to your loot. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wonderful card Jane!!
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Design Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete