Monday 6 January 2014

TLC463 & CAS254

I love my Monday mornings because I can look on the Splitcoaststampers site and see what todays challenges are all about, there are two categories on a Monday, "Try a New Technique" and "Clean and Simple", I like them both!!! but todays challenges gave me the opportunity to combine both of them together. The TLC463 challenge was to make a circle flower with 6 little circles, fold the edges, similar to a kite shape, then arrange them in a circle. The CAS254 challenge is to use snowflakes on your project, so..... I stamped snowflakes on some card, cut out 6 circles, made my circle flower, added a die cut snowflake in the centre then added the SNOWFLAKE rubber stamp from Hambo Stamps in the centre of the die cut.  WOW!!! I really have started my Christmas cards early this year!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your card on Splitcoast stampers in the CAS thread and popped over to say how much I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I was coming to your site to double check your snow technique - I thought I might try it out for the CAS challenge! This is a great take on both challenges!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete