Wednesday 23 October 2013

A NEW BABY!!!

The Hambo Hoedown challenge to make a non traditional baby card is still ongoing, so I made this card using the THIEF OF HEARTS digi image, and the SKYLINE and CLOUD rubber stamps, all from Hambo Stamps. I love it!!! and very fitting for how I am feeling now!.....

I found out some time ago now,that I am going to be a Grandma, and I suppose it never really hit home until my Son and his partner Louise, came to my house with a 4D video of our little boy inside the womb....OH MY GOODNESS!!! nothing could prepare me for how \I felt watching my unborn Grandson laying there looking so peaceful and content!! I cant stop feeling so tearful with so much emotion and the amount of love I feel for him. So my card is very apt....HE HAS STOLEN MY HEART AWAY ALREADY. Here is a little glimpse of him....GORGEOUS!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Jane!! That is such a special thing to be able to see!!
    Adorable card too~!

    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! That made me teary. I am sooo happy for you!! Your card is perfect - babies are the ultimate thieves of the heart; though luckily the return the love in multiples!! I am so glad to see you use that skyline, it has been ages :) GREAT card!!
    lyn

    ReplyDelete