Wednesday 4 September 2013

OH NO!!!! A Gray Hare!!!

Well..... in my case....ANOTHER gray hare!!!!, this weeks digi image from Hambo Stamps is called "headband bunny" and the challenge is to use the colors pink yellow and gray (or grey if you live in England!) I imagine this bunny with a black headband on giving someone a karate chop...hee hee. will be great for my partner Pete, he is a blackbelt 5th Dan and runs his own association, it keeps him from under my feet!!! lol. actually, him in his office, me in my craft room, we meet now and then on the landing!! if it wasn't for the fact that he pops into my room now and then to top up my glass of wine we would never spend any time together...love him tho!

1 comment:

  1. How thoughtful of him to top off your wine (haha) Cute Cute card I love how you did the sentiment - I may have to try that soon!
    Hugs,
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete