Wednesday 18 September 2013

HENRIETTA HAMBO

Boy have I struggled with this card this week, and I don't even know why!! because the challenge is to use dimension or pop....well I have never been able to do one layer cards very well and most of mine have lots of dimension (which is a bummer when trying to post), so you would think this week would be easy for me....I think the problem is that I think way too much, and it is a classic case of  "over analysis causes paralysis". note to self...(which I will probably ignore!!) be more free!! take more risks!! and now I think of it....not just in papercrafting!!! thats enough now. This weeks Hambo Stamps digi image is called Wee Henrietta Popcorn and as you now know...the challenge this week is to use dimension. I decoupaged the popcorn and adding a bit extra, then popped Henrietta up too,  hope you will join in, there are free digis up for grabs, and dont forget to come back on Friday for the Hambo 80s Blog Hop.....yippeeeee can't wait :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your style Jane.........this is just sooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha - I do the same! Good grief, it will take me all day to do such a seemingly simple card. This one turned out great - great touch with the ticket stubs!
    Hugs,
    lyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so funny. I love your card! Love the stripes down the side.

    ReplyDelete