Wednesday 25 September 2013

BEST SWISSES!!

I actually started the idea for this card yesterday when I saw that the teapot challenge over at Splitcoaststampers was all about Switzerland, chocolate, clocks, cows, and of course cheeses. Well it got my mind thinking about the CHEESES digi image from HAMBO STAMPS, and as I was thinking about it I noticed the image that I used for my last card (see previous blog post) the wonderfully cute MAD SCIENTIST....who is obviously holding a brain in his hand.....well that leaves scope for me to have him holding lots of different things, hence, the cheeseboard!!! I am a genius!!!...lol :)  Well the idea is as far as it got, then I had a massively busy day, home late, bottle of wine, sloped off to bed. I woke at 3.30am, couldn't stop thinking about this damn card...I get excited when I have good ideas (which is not that often!), I looked on the SCS site for todays sketch challenge, so I have incorporated my card for that too. I told you that you would be seeing more of the Mad Scientist!!!! Dang Cauuuuuuute!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you can recycle an image into a billion different settings - you are so talented that way :) I love the hole punches too - perfect for swiss. I agree - Dang Cauuuuuuute!!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete