Friday 4 January 2019

Eileen Hull Heaven

What can I say...the title says it all....I am in Eileen Hull heaven, I am the proud owner of three!!!..yes three of Eileens XL scoreboard journal dies, so guess what you will probably be seeing lots of from now on...lol.
 I made this journal using the passport die, giving it an inky background with a bit of stenciling using the SPLATS AND SWIRL mask, then stamping with the ARTISTS No 1 stamp set. 

Here is the front

Here is the back


I just know I'm gonna love making lots of these journals...I just need to learn how to decorate the inside signatures, I will have a go and show you what appertains.
Happy New Year to you all.





2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jane, i'm so looking forward to seeing what you create with your new journal dies. The creative world is your oyster now.
    Love those little splats and Artist stamps, fabulous detail.
    Be wary of the EH bug as it can become very addictive, i've promised myself I wont buy anymore now well at least till June haa haa!!
    Have fun creating those signatures you'll soon have a library full of them (and don't think i'm joking!!)
    Wishing you a fabulous 2019 Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a fabulous journal you created. I love your work with color as well as the artsy look of the ink background. SO happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete