Tuesday 4 December 2018

Hearts All Come Home

Hi All, Jane here!!...with a question, Who loves Christmas, and who is a bit of a bah humbug??.. well, I think I fall into both categories, I love Christmas day, but absolutely hate all the commercial part that starts in September....tut!!!, I am sure a lot of us have lost the sight of the real meaning of Christmas. No lectures from me today tho, so you can relax.
I love Christmas day because that is the one day in the year when all my little hearts, well, the four people that have my heart, my two sons with their partners,and my two grandsons all come to my house, it is so lovely to have them all together, then after a full day of making dinner, playing with jack and Billy, a few Christmas games...and it is just as lovely to see them all go back home...lol.
So I think this card that I have made for this months "Christmas" themed challenge over at The Artistic Stamper is appropriate for me.


1 comment:

  1. Dear dear Jane amongst the hustle and bustle of Christmas i've come searching for you to wish you and your family a wonderful time.
    I have to agree i'm a mixed bag when it comes to Christmas as there is so much to prepare and when there are extra things going on in life it can soon take over the spirit of it all.
    Like you it is a time to spend with those special in our lives and reflect with everyone close, like your card it certainly opens the door to our heart.
    Wishing you the magic of the moment and a huge Thank you for your support and friendship in this weird but yet wonderful world.
    Creative Hugs & Christmas wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete