Monday 21 January 2019

If friends were flowers

Hi there you lovely crafty people. Please forgive me for my lateness in posting my work to this blog today, when I tell you why I am late, you will all understand why!!...you see...I was cleaning...and very painfully de-cluttering my craft room, well...as you all know, it is like Christmas again as I discovered things that I totally forgot I had ever had, oh the joy, mind you, the de-cluttering is not going very well....a couple of scraps of paper have gone in the bin...and taken back out again...twice!!..before I got my brutal head on and reminded myself....IT IS JUST PAPER!! Anyway I have had a fabulous day.
Now onto my card that I have made for this months The Artistic Stamper "Anything goes" challenge.


2 comments:

  1. You do such incredible backgrounds using color and texture. Love the beautiful bloom you created with embossing paste too. Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel your pain with the de-clutter Jane it's a thankless task that always creates more piles of WIP's if you are anything like me. I have given up on mine now until spring at least.
    This is a stunning card, rather like window into what I would call a template of everything. A design for all seasons and occasions you could use that design for anything and everything.
    The flower is poised perfectly and such a deep gorgeous colour, a beautiful design making use of prints far to nice to be gathering dust.
    Hope you are keeping well dear Friend?
    Hugs for a super creative weekend Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete