Thursday 29 November 2018

KERISMAS MOBARAK

Oh my goodness!!!...I threw everything at this background, stamps, stencils, gesso, inks, gilding flakes, paint, glitter, I can't even tell you how sparkly this is!!...I was trying to capture the essence of Asia to go with the stamped woman from The Artistic Stamper's  FACES stamp set, the three crowns are meant to symbolise the Magi.
  My friend is married to an Iranian, and as she wholeheartedly embraces the culture, I thought I would make this card for her, I tried writing the Christmas greeting in Arabic...but...heck..it looked all wrong, so settled for this instead...translated means Merry Christmas.
 Hope my friend likes it, she is certainly as glittery as this card!!. 
Hop over to The Artistic Stamper and join in this month's "Christmas" challenge. See you there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment