Wednesday 21 November 2018

Cos I'm ALL WOMAN!!!

Hi there my crafting friends, this is my inspiration for the ongoing "Square It" challenge over at The Artistic Stamper that runs until the end of this month.
 I adore this huuuge sheet of rubber stamps of NUDES images, it is A4 in size, and has images of different women, and also some useful words in there too. I started off with stamping a few of the images onto some gelli prints...yes still trying to use up my gelli mountain!!!. 
As usual I don't have a step by step of this, but only because I never know where I am going with anything, and especially of this piece, I had to leave it several times and then come back with fresh eyes, my problem was that I wanted it to have a vintage feel, but not to cover up any of the images with lace or doilys or the such like, so in the end I just opted for some crackle glaze and a bit of stenciling with the HARLEQUIN MASK.


1 comment:

  1. You don't have to have a step by step with this Jane as each element speaks for itself putting your own unique style into the mix. That stamp set looks amazing, maybe I need to treat myself to this in the new year.
    Your use of your gelli prints is so encouraging but you do know you will never use them all up don't you..
    A card full of life and celebration of just how wonderful us women are!!
    Sunday Hugs Tracey xx
    P.S Just wanted to say Thank you for all the uplifting comments and caring words recently, although time is limited for me to reply to each one I do read each and everyone of them. Your so kind, I feel so humbled Thank you xx
    P.P.S Hope you smashed it in Blackpool xx

    ReplyDelete