Tuesday 4 September 2018

Proud Grandma

Well...today I am introducing you to a new artist on the block......my gorgeous four year old Grandson Jack!!!. We were doing a painting session, and as usual he squirts way too much paint into the palette so he always has loads left over, well I hate waste, and especially when it comes to wasting craft products!!!, so I grabbed him one of the circular stamps from the DECAY JOURNAL PLATE and got him to dip it in the excess paint and stamp onto some card, and look at that gorgeous background that he created!!!...proud Grandma moment!!!...I just finished it off with some words and a butterfly from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES set. On reflection tho, I wish I had put "My love for my Grandson is like a circle".


So, thank you Jack, you are truly awesome, even tho after you did this masterpiece, you went on to paint YOURSELF!!!...."Look Grandma...I'm The Incredible Hulk"!!!.. LOL. 


5 comments:

  1. Hello Jane,
    How adorable your grandson is!!!
    And what a gorgeous card!
    Well, looking at you blog, all your cards and makes are really beautiful. I love your style.
    Wishing you a happy (crafty?) day,
    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Team work Jane, Jack is an Artist in the making.. I'm sending him a virtual gold star and an big thumbs up for his hard work.
    The wording is just fab Jane, could be adapted for so many things.
    Back to the circles, I think it's a family thing, like a hug it keeps everything together, just like a BIG BUTTON.
    Beautiful card which i'm so glad you shared.
    Big weekend Hugs & Take Care Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeeeeee.....FUN FUN FUN!!! What a wonderful grandma you are to let him explore with the art supplies....so enriching for children.....even if they turn themselves into the Hulk! :D :D :D The background he made is just fabulous and I love the sentiment you used. It would have been wonderful with grandson inserted there, too, but it is lovely how it is. This is a sweet memory you have documented here. Thank you for sharing.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete