Friday 31 August 2018

With You Around!!

"Life is good with you around"....a lovely sentiment that could apply to my partner, and definitely to my Grandchildren, or can be fitting for anyone who you love having in your life. 

The Artistic Stamper  is having a "Round and Round" challenge, well... I have lost count of the circle stamps and stencils that I possess!!... I have about three billion bubbles stencils!!!..sooo I can safely say I love circles!!!

I started this card off by stamping the SEQUIN WASTE OPEN stamp in blue ink, then with the SPLATS AND SWIRL mask, and texture paste, I used the three different sized circles to make these...erm...spheres!!??.  I used Brushos for the background and the circles. Finally I stamped the butterflies from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES set, coloured them, then added them to my background with silicone glue for dimension.

1 comment:

  1. I love circles too and your sphere's are magnifico.. spooky as I've played with bubbles this week too. fabulous colour with that untouched white area really gives great dimension to the card. Those Butterflies really are stunning Jane.
    Thank you for sharing this perfect creation.
    Bug Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete