Friday 21 September 2018

MEMORIES

Hi Guys. The Artistic Stamper are well into this months "round and round" challenge....my favourite shape!!



I made this card a while ago while I was having a play with some structure gel and the Artistic Stamper large sequin waste mask. It dried clear so I then stamped the small dragonflies from the insects and butterflies set, and added paint and spray inks to the rest, then used a heat gun to bubble the paint and gel to add some texture.....well guys, I think that is how I rolled with this card....lol...my memory is rapidly fading...so that is why it got this title, a word taken from the framed words stamp set....very apt for me!!!





2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful Jane! I love all of the different textures you have created, and that colour blue is just gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you shared this Jane, those textured circles look terrific, love how the dragonflies are held in the bubble almost magnifies them. I know it's a favourite colour of yours blue, i'm beginning to think this maybe your creative signature. Stunning share.
    Monday Hugs Tracey xx
    P.S. You sound just like me Jane, I play, forget where I put it then when I find it again I can not remember how I created it. I suppose I should be grateful I'm not at the *Denying all knowledge of every creating it* stage hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete