Monday 4 November 2019

Mixed Up Magic

Mixed media...who doesn't love it!!. I love the style, I love watching people do it...actually  I spend more time watching other people doing it than I actually do it!!! So for this months The Artistic Stamper challenge "Mixed Up" says mixed products and techniques, which is what I have done for my sample. I have used stamps, spray inks, stencils, gilding flakes, actually I like the effect of the gilding flakes.  I first glued up a Tracy Scott stamp and stamped the texture paste, then added the flakes, gorgeous, and I think I will be doing that technique again. I have to confess that I was making this into a journal cover, but cut it upside down so the spine was on the wrong side, so just cut the spine off, I can always cut a new journal front and glue this on the right way.



No comments:

Post a Comment