Monday 21 October 2019

The Sound Of Music



My favourite movie by far is The Sound Of Music!!. I have it on DVD, but I still have to watch it when it comes on TV, so as this months challenge is all about "music", then obviously I have to interpret a song from that film. Yes....I can hear you groaning, heck, she is using that stencil again!!!....but I just love it, so I'm not gonna apologise for it!!!. 
I have used the DOG ROSE stencil to interpret the edelweiss...yes, give me a bit of poetic licence!!!..but it also shows how versatile that stencil is!!. I have also used the SEQUIN WASTE OPEN stamp to add a bit of texture in the background by scraping a small amount of texture paste on my card and stamping the sequin waste stamp into it.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jane. You never disappoint. this is outstanding. Fabulous texture and design! Love your use of color!

    ReplyDelete