Tuesday 28 April 2020

The goddess Dina Wakley

All hail the absolute art goddess Dina Wakley!!. The one thing that has kept me sane in this lockdown is watching Dina Wakley' s  daily demo's, ...oh my word, why do I always come late to the party!! Why have I not seen her amazing work til now!!. But I absolutely love her style, with her "oops oh well" attitude and her wonderful free brush and pencil strokes that I want to emulate so bad.
Anyway, I took an online class of hers yesterday, called "Page In Motion",and I absolutely loved it. She showed us how to create a journal page with moving parts... dina style!!!. I am in lurvvvvvve.

1 comment:

  1. I'm here at last... so sorry Jane i've been having issues with blogger and comments and only recently noticed my reply to your last comment was missing. So i'm keeping my fingers crossed this posts as I am loving how you have embraced the wonders of Dina. I'd have pointed you in her direction if I had known you were unfamiliar to her tremendous work as your enthusiasm for colour and how you coordinate pattern across the page is all about DINA..!! Truly stunning work Jane, I'm in Lurveeeeeeeeeee too.
    Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete