Thursday 4 April 2019

All Things Eileen!!

I was gonna title this "come on Eileen".....but I thought you would be singing it all day then!!..oops!!. lol Anyways, still got my Eileen obsession going on, how are you managing yours?!!. I turned her treasure box into a chest of  drawers, aint it just the cutest!!. I have stamped the papers that cover it with the fabulous MARBLED BACKGROUND stamp. You might ask what has this to do with new growth, which is the theme for this months challenge over at The Artistic Stamper.....well you will have to wait and see what else I do with it in my next post. I look forward to seeing your "new growth" creations.




1 comment:

  1. OH MY..!! What a fabulous piece of cleverly constructed geniousness if ever there is a word, probably not but I know you will know what I mean. What a happy creation, and I can tell you would have enjoyed every moment putting this together. Fabulous colour with it's opulent feet, leaving me like an excited child at Christmas wanting to open it up and discover what's going on inside.... Eagerly awaiting that next post now.. If I can not sleep tonight I shall be blaming you :)*
    Have a super weekend Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete