Tuesday 19 September 2017

Feathers Appear When Angels Are Near

I made this card for my lovely friend who wrote a song in remembrance of her son Roman who died while he was quite small. The song was very poignant, heartfelt, and just a real tearjerker. One of the lines in the song has lyrics similar to these, so when I heard it, I was inspired to make a card for Amanda to let her know how beautiful her song is.

The stamps I have used are the VISIBLE IMAGE 
"Angels are near" stamp set.
I am also entering this card in the THAT'S CRAFTY  "fly Away" challenge,
and THE ARTISTIC STAMPER  "take a little colour" challenge

2 comments:

  1. Such a sad story Jane but a heartfelt sentiment on your card. I love your blue hues, they really do stand out and are a very *JANE*
    signature. beautiful card. Thank you for sharing and joining the That's Crafty Fly Away Challenge. Best Wishes & Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete