Tuesday 28 April 2015

keeping it simple

My new favourite shop is That's Crafty.....because they stock my new love.....Carabelle Studio Stamps, especially the Birgit Koopsen Stamps.....ooooohhh they are so yummy, and the beautiful art she does to show off her stamps is amazing!!!!. I recently bought one of the XXL stamps, the art journal dream stamp which is so big that it comes on its own A4 acrylic block, it is a giant and I adore it. While I was browsing the That's Crafty online shop, I noticed they have a blog and also a fortnightly challenge blog where this fortnights challenge is to keep things simple, so I got my new stamp out, spritzed it with spray inks and placed my cardstock on the stamp, then dried it with my heatgun, then stamped the dragonfly stamp with stazon and added some stickles to his wings......simples.
I am feeling like I need to do more challenges now, I generally need a theme to get my brain whirring into action, it gives me a starting point, otherwise I feel like the proverbial author with the first blank page staring up at me!!! I am also entering this card in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is an anything goes week.


4 comments:

  1. I love this card! Your background is so bright and beautiful and compliments the stamped image perfectly! Thank you for sharing and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jane! Thank you for sharing your work with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jane, me again. Just taking a look through your blog. I really like your colour work and inky style!

    ReplyDelete