Wednesday 4 February 2015

Symbols of February

Hi there blogland friends. Today is the start of a new challenge over at the Hambo Hoedown, the blogspot for Hambo Stamps, and the subject for this months challenge is .... "Symbols of February." Meaning Purple for birthstone (amethyst), Violets (for the flower), and anything water or fishy (Pisces and Aquarius are the zodiacs). For my card I have used the GERANIUM digital image, and colored it in with my purple pencils, cut it out and stuck it onto my mixed media painted tag I do hope you will hop along to the hoedown and join in the fun. 


2 comments:

  1. Well - you did it again! I love that image and the things you do with it are just A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Great card - love the background and awesome use of purple!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful backdrop for an amazing flower! Just fabulous!

    Jeannie T.

    ReplyDelete