Tuesday 18 November 2014

Bling Bling

Phew!!! talk about last minute Lizzy again!! I have been gonna do this weeks challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog all week, especially when craft royalty France Pappilon is hosting this weeks challenge, and it is all about the "bling".  Anyway, I have had this in my head all week and was so excited the be using one of my newest Stampotique Stamps called Large Butterfly, isn't it beautiful!!.
I used a few brusho crystals on an old book page for the background, then added some nail polish with silver glittery bits to some places, on a separate piece of paper I sprinkled some more brusho crystals then spritzed it with water, once dry I stamped the butterfly, cut it out and then applied some stickles glitter to it. You should see the Bling on this in real life, if I say so myself it is gorgeous, but as usual, the camera can never catch the sparkle.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Did you prime the book paper before adding the brusho crystals?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emma, yes I put a very thin coat of gesso on first. :)

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful, love the colors and that butterfly is perfect against this background. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So beautiful <3
    Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete