Wednesday 17 September 2014

Tim's September Tag

The technique for Sir Tim's September tag is all about ghosting, using  blending solution through a stencil onto glossy paper, then running it through some alcohol ink from your craft mat, where the blending solution is there will be a slight resist to the alcohol ink. another fabulous tag by Tim!!! I mean...seriously!! where does he keep getting these fresh new ideas from?? bet that man never ever sleeps!!! Anyhow... this is my take on his September tag. PS.....has anyone got any tips on photographing glossy paper??? my tag is so much more vibrant and clear in real life!!!! I kept it away from the light and took a million photo's before just having to settle with this one.....sigh!!!




4 comments:

  1. this tag is one of my favorites Jane! Love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love love this tag! You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tag is really beautiful. Love the butterflies fluttering from the cage. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a gorgeous tag!!!! Love the concept :)

    ReplyDelete