Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Cycle!!!

I think it was on pinterest or somewhere on the web while I was roaming (and wasting another day of my life!!) that I saw a similar saying to this one, I think it was a whole lot more insulting tho, I was even gonna make this card really rude and use the F word, but backed out and just put "back off" instead!! I got the inspiration to use red splatters from a card i did recently on the SCS site for the Dirty Dozen Design Team of which I am a member, it was an Easter card and the splatters were to depict the blood of Christ. I wanted an image of a really angry lady, but this is the only one I have, from Indigoblu's Pomp and Pageantry set. I have entered this card in this months Naughty or Nice challenge which is One For The Ladies.


No comments:

Post a Comment