Wednesday 15 May 2013

Monkey Punch

It's Wednesday...so that means it is Hambo Hoedown time over at Hambo Stamps, and this weeks digital image is called "Monkey Vine" which can be purchased here....unless you joined in the hoedown last week, then you get it for free. The challenge is to use punches with your project, well I am a bit low on punches, I am a die cutting type of gal, I have a mini flower punch that I have used to put flowers on the vine, adding a bit of black stickles in the centre, then I used a border punch on the bottom of my card. I am such a sucker for cute and cheeky animal images, monkeys, pigs, cows and sheep all make me go "awwwwww" and this cheeky monkey is no exception. Hop over and join in the Hoedown fun, I would love to see your work.

1 comment:

  1. Great coloring!! Your Monkey looks fantastic! Those little flowers are just the right touch! Love it!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete