Wednesday 6 February 2013

In The PIG PEN Again! SQUEEEEEEL!!!

It is the start of a new term on the design team for Hambo Stamps and I couldnt be more happier! like I said in my last post, I have loved the last four months and am looking forward to the next four, with three new girls in the pig pen, Isha Gupta, Kendra Wietstock, and Lori McAree together with Deborah, Lyn and me, they all do amazing work so I can't wait to see what my pig pen friends create.
To start off the new term all the bacon bits create something using the new Hambo Stamps digi image called "Bailey Rocks!" and the challenge is to incorporate metal, ie; metallic paper, charms, foil embossing, frames, etc. Well!!! I went a teensy bit mad on the whole metal theme but boy did I enjoy making this concertina/cascade card. I started off embossing some gold foil card in my cuttlebug with the allegro EF then using my nail file I filed along the top to scrape away some of the gold, I absolutely loved the effect so I will definitely be doing more of that, after making the card base I added some Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets dies after coloring them with various metalic colored ink, and then added some papertrey ink stars. I decoupaged Bailey so that his guitar stood out and placed him on the bone with the sentiment. Isn't Bailey so cute!, If you played last weeks hoedown challenge he is yours for free this week, if not then you can purchase him here.  I added this photo below to prove that it does fold flat(ish).

5 comments:

  1. I gasped out loud when I saw this! It came out great great great! You had to have had so much fun with all the moving pieces to this! Yep, You Rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane what an absolutely Adorable!! card! I LOVE all the gears! So COOL!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Jane!!! Looks like you had a ton of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my!!!!This is just amazing. Love love love your card Jane :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wowza!! You never cease to amaze me Jane! What a fabulous card. Great metal additions and you have given me inspiration to what to do with my gears I have laying around. So glad to see you in the pen again!

    ReplyDelete