Sunday 16 September 2012

Hambohoedown82 panda gift

This is my entry for the hoedown over at Hambo Stamps, the digi image is "Panda gift", and is free if you entered the last hoedown challenge, this week the challenge is anything goes, well!! you would think it is so easy when you can do anything you want, but my brain goes into meltdown if I have no restrictions, is anybody else like that or is it just ME?!!!! I was originally gonna keep the card just black and white, staying with the panda theme, but it just looked way too boring so to cheer it up I added some die cut flowers, the fabulous small bow die from lil inkers is so adorable

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow...I love the pops of colors in the floral sprays! Thanks for joining us at the Hambo Hoedown...Your card is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete