Tuesday 7 August 2012

On Cloud Nine

Oooooooohhh CAS-ual Fridays challenges always stretch my brain, I suppose it is because my favorite kind of cards to do at the moment are easel cards embellished with paper flowers, so it is hard for me to make a statement with not much on the card, even tho I absolutely love CAS cards, and when I see other peoples creations they never cease to amaze me. Anyway, this weeks challenge is to do a project featuring things you would see in the sky. I am also entering this card in a challenge over at Less is More, where this week it is a blue and green challenge, I have just discovered this site and I am sure I will be visiting it regularly.

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant!
    What a cute card!
    Thanks so much for joining us, we hope to see you again next time.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"
    We would be really grateful if you could remove the Word Verification from your blog to make commenting easier. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - love the humour

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card. Love it. Thanks so much for joing us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Love the world peeking in the corner. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card is sooooooo fun! I love it!

    ReplyDelete